Thank you for your interest in Goss Management & Realty. Our rental list is updated regularly and can be picked up at our Office, faxed to you, heard on our 24-hour rent line or viewed on our website. We are here to assist you in locating your next rental property!
Our general qualifications for tenancy are as follows:
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR TENANCY
1. There is a $20.00 non-refundable credit report fee for each applicant over the age of 18 years. Fee is to be paid by the applicants at the time the application is submitted. The fee will be refunded if the application is not processed.
2. All applicants must meet the credit and leasing guidelines. Applicants must be 18 years old to qualify.
3. Applicant must have good landlord references or mortgage company payment history. The same guidelines will apply toward mortgage payment history as other payment history. Acceptable rental history must be for 6 months or more within the last 18 months from at least one applicant. College dorms and relatives are not considered rental references.
4. All units are available to occupants with children and to the physically impaired. Two occupants per bedroom are acceptable, with children under 12 months not being counted.
5. The Application and Disclosure Notice must be signed by all applicants. We can hold a property for an approved applicant for 2 weeks after the applicant pays the Security Deposit. Driver’s License or photo ID must be photocopied when application is made.
Income is to be 3 times the amount of the rent of the property applicants are applying to rent. Only two applicants’ combined income is required to meet the income requirement. Unemployment income is not considered. We may forego the income requirement if the prospective tenant pays 6 months rent. Self-employed must furnish a copy of their Schedule C from their last tax return or furnish a copy of the last 3 months’ bank statements, verifying monthly income of 3 times the rent amount.
Any criminal offense which has taken place within the last 10 years, will result in a denial. If there is a criminal conviction and the applicant has been out of jail/prison less than 5 years, they will be denied. If the criminal offense was of a physical or violent nature against either person or property, the applicant will be denied. If the criminal offense took place more than 10 years ago, or if the person has been out of jail/prison more than 5 years and has perfect credit and rental history, they may be approved (provided this was a one-time offense and was not of a physical or violent nature). Multiple offenders will be denied no matter what the credit and rental history shows.
The tenant’s security deposit will NOT be refunded unless the tenant completes the full term of the lease and meets all other conditions of the lease.
We may, as a courtesy to the tenant, release the tenant from the balance of the lease provided that a satisfactory replacement tenant has been approved by Goss Management and Realty and the new tenant has paid the security deposit and full month’s rent. The present tenant will be responsible for paying all rent up to the day the new tenant starts paying rent.
A $300.00 non-refundable fee is required for each animal. This applies to all inside and outside pets. No Pit Bull, Rottweiler or Doberman Pinscher dogs are allowed, even if they are registered. NO EXCEPTIONS. Fee is waived for applicants providing a medical letter stating that the “pet” is, in fact, a medically prescribed assistant or companion service animal. Applicant remains responsible for damage done by ANY animal brought onto the property.
Job Transfer Clause
If tenant is transferred outside of a 75 mile radius of Little Rock at any time after the first 6 months of the lease, by the same employer, the lease, upon Management approval, may be terminated upon receipt of a 30 day written notice as provided in the lease and written notice of transfer from tenant’s employer. The security deposit will be forfeited.
Upon approval by Management, Tenant may buy out their lease with a 30 day notice, and then with the payment of two full months rent. The security deposit will be forfeited.
Goss Management & Realty adheres to all requirements of the Fair Housing Laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.